Monday, May 12, 2008

Paris,



The City of Lights, possibly one of the most beautiful places in the world. I've never been there but I hope to go some day.

This year my French 4 class got to go to Paris over Spring Break. Needless to say, I wanted to pull my hair out when those who had the opportunity to go began to describe how wonderful, it was, how amazing of an experience it was...

Well DUH!!

Of course it was amazing, but was it necessary for them to rub it in my face?

It really irks me when these little rich kids, who get everything they want from mommy and daddy, come to class, flaunt everything they have, and make YOU feel bad.

I really don't mean to sound jealous (even though I am), or petty, but its just how I feel.

These are the people that inspire me to be work hard. I don't want to be like them, I don't want everything handed to me on a silver platter. I want to be a hard working rich kid.

I will be able to have everything I can dream of, but I won't be the one to flaunt it or rub it in other peoples' faces.

So now whenever I see this picture I will be reminded of the person that I want to be and the things that I want to accomplish.

No comments: